13 March 2013

Birthday.

So I'm turning 17 today. I've got an amazing dinner planned, with roasted garlic lemon chicken, heavenly homemade biscuits, and chocolate raspberry cheesecake. Yum.

You may recall last year's birthday post:



I'm not doing anything that spectacular this year, but it's been a great day so far. Today's tea was a custom blended peach-lemon black tea from designatea.com. Really good stuff, I enjoyed it immensely. I also spent some time watching hilarious youtube videos, and incessantly playing "Happy Birthday to ME" on the piano. So I'm happy.

How's your day been so far?

7 comments:

  1. My day has been remarkably dull. Mmph.

    I found this great article about Instagram that you might enjoy. It's kinda along the same premises as yours, though perhaps a little less harsh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy bday Seth!

    my day has not been that great...I was at work for 5 hours today in the freezing cold wind.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. 0.o I missed Seth's birthday!!! :( :( :( :( :(

    Happy Birthday!!!! (one day late)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm doing this rally late

    ReplyDelete