25 December 2012

Here

Hey. In case you haven't figured it out, I've moved. Here. And I think I'm going to be staying.
I was with Webs.com for almost 3 years. At the time, Webs was my best option, but it was clunky and stunted (those are two very underused words, by the way.) It didn't allow enough flexibility for me to truly customize my blog and let it grow. So now I'm here and it's looking promising. I will still be posting just as much as I did before (maybe even a bit more.)

So to welcome you to my new blog, here is a picture of a baked potato.



4 comments:

  1. You should have used Wordpress. =P

    -Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a huge fan of wordpress. And this is powered by Google, so it allows me to completely connect my blog, youtube, google+, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uuuhh....dude...your blog lost awesome points. How do you "follow" you? I mean not you (as in you) "following" you. But you as in not you. You know, the collective group of people looking at your blog. That you. Not you, you. You see? I mean you see, you, as in you, the real you, not the other you I was telling you about.
    See you later! (You know...see you later...as in you, not....never mind.)
    -Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhh.... Ummm....

      From what I could decipher, I think you want a way to get email notifications when I post. I'll work on that, I should have it ready tonight.

      Delete