20 January 2013

Oranges and DSLRS

Hello. So I'm writing this on an iPad. So it might not be the standard of excellence you're used to. Oh well.

I've been experimenting with cool audio stuff lately and generally being lazy, so that's why I haven't posted in so long.
Cool news: I will hopefully be working at camp again this year! Exciting. I'm thinking afterwards I might spend part of my spoils on a canon t3i. It seems to be great camera for the price. My friend Jacob bought a canon t2i a few years ago for $700 (with a lens and stuff.) But I'm thinking that by the time I would buy a t3i, it should be down to about $500 with a lens. So that's my plan at this point.

That's all I've got for now. I will leave you with a picture of me An Elijah. And a few oranges.








11 comments:

  1. Like I said, y u wunt t3i, huh?

    The T2i is cheaper and you could get an external monitor like this one (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/895229-REG/ikan_VL5_KIT_S_5_HDMI_Field.html). That would bring the total up to ~$600 if T2i prices go the way they ought to. An external monitor would be vastly more flexible than just a flip-out screen.

    You look so deeply thoughtful in that picture. That orange must have some deep hidden message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deeper question: Why is Elijah on the counter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has to do with the symbolism of the oranges.

      Delete
    2. Ahhhhh. It all becomes clear.

      Delete
    3. I still want you to run for president.

      Delete
    4. Isn't there, like, an age limit? I think it's 35.

      So how about town board for starters?

      I'm in Oshkosh right now. I am in a high(ish) building. There are many pretty lights because it is night time. But I have no color film.

      Blah. I apologize for not making sense, I have not had much sleep lately.

      Delete
    5. Step one: Become 35.

      Step two: Run for president.

      Step three: Win.

      Delete
    6. It sounds so simple, I feel like I could go out and become president any day now.

      Delete
    7. Now, if Romney had followed these three simple steps...

      Delete
  3. Men...They never read directions!

    ReplyDelete